Why should you use our services?
- Are experiencing the stress of working long hours and juggling family life;
- Simply don't have the time, energy or inclination to tackle the spare room, attic, cellar or that whatever space, on your own;
- Are about to move house, and you need to clear the clutter before your property goes on the market;
- Need help organising a social event and have no idea where to start;
- Feel overwhelmed with the amount of things you have to do at home and/or at work;
- Have domestic circumstances that have changed due to divorce, bereavement, children moving out, others moving in;
- Have an office that isn't working efficiently and you need to clear out your files, and set up systems that work;
- Are experiencing the overwhelming chaos of being a new parent;
- Are continually going overdrawn and have no idea when payments are taken from your account;
- Are not on top of your marketing, book keeping, or anything else a PA would assist with;
- Now find yourself in the position of trying to deal with an elderly, or ill relative who has many and varying needs;
- Have anything else you may need help with.
We provide a range of services tailored to both the home and business environment. Please note that this list is not exhaustive; you would be here all day if we wrote about everything we have ever sorted out and possibly start to look a little like we were showing off!
We are always keen to take on new challenges. Please give us a call to discuss your organising requirements.
We charge £45 per hour; any additional costs such as postage, travel, eBay fees, telephone calls and car parking will be charged at cost. We offer 4 hours at a reduced rate of £160. All work carried out is payable on completion by cash, BACS or cheque. Please Organise Me is covered by Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance.